The Christmas season is officially over now. All the kids are back in school, my friends and family have all returned home and I'm left sitting in the silence and mess that is my apartment. There is always some sort of let down after being with people constantly, even though I cherish my alone time I am sad to be left here. Though I should relish this time while I have it! Youth will start up again later this week, winter retreats will be starting up in the next month and in 2 weekends I will be off to missions conference! It won't take long for life to get busy again.
There is a lot to reflect on now that the bustle of Christmas and New Years is over. 2013 was a different year and I learned a lot while journeying through it. I've never been much for new years resolutions but I have set some goals for myself in 2014.
Yes, there is much to reflect on and also much to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment